|Job Type:||Full Time|
Within Ocado Group sits Platform Implementation, whose mission is ‘to orchestrate the implementation of Ocado’s platforms globally’. This department focuses on the full programme management life cycle of the implementation of our highly automated, multi-million pound Customer Fulfilment Centres (CFCs) - from pre-deal, through to the design, construction, installation, testing and ‘go-live’ phases (with all the process and portfolio management in between). This department is instrumental in ensuring we deliver these CFCs on time, to budget, and to the specific requirements of each client.
The Engineering Supply Chain department is responsible for orchestrating technical design, sourcing and product engineering for global OSP implementation, with the Spares Support acting as the point of contact and channel of communication for spares requests made by our CFC Engineering Operations team.
This role essentially acts as an internal ‘account manager’, tasked with owning internal spares requests until closure in line with KPIs, ensuring spares allocation and timely deliveries to CFCs by expediting shipments from suppliers and co-ordinating the pick and despatch schedule with the regional stores facility.
What will you be doing?
- Managing allocated CFC enquiries in line with internal KPIs
- Raising quotations, sales orders and purchase orders, follow ups, checking deliveries schedules and associated administrative processes
- Ensuring the efficient and smooth running of all administrative processes
- Expediting shipments from suppliers
- Monitoring supply and demand, rescheduling deliveries where appropriate
- Dealing directly with 3PL and 2PL providers
- Managing MRO replenishment at allocated CFCs
- Previous knowledge of warehouse systems and procedures
- Knowledge of MRP (preferred)
- Use and experience of a computerised stock control system
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- High level of computer literacy including Google Suite of products
- Proficient in Excel
- Proficient in administrative and clerical duties
- Ability to work in a dynamic, team-oriented, fast-paced environment
Ocado Group is an equal opportunities employer and as such makes every effort to ensure that all potential employees are treated fairly and equally, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
About Ocado Group...
When our journey started, we were all about changing the way people shop for groceries. 20 years later, we’re a FTSE 100 business developing our own ground breaking technology, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships around the world!
Transforming an industry means also transforming the way we do business. As we continually develop new technologies and customer propositions, we’re looking for the brightest talents to lead us into the next stage of our evolution: enhancing our capabilities, inspiring our teams and developing new ways of working.
We are only a 20 minute commute from London King’s Cross and provide a free shuttle bus from Hatfield Station to the office!
Ocado employee experience is very important to us. As well as keeping a smile on your face with weekly massages, a games room, coffee shop, weekly food samples and an amazing food hall to satisfy your daily breakfast and lunch taste buds.. all Ocado employees are offered a benefits package of - 25 days holiday + the option to buy an additional 3 via salary sacrifice, 15% discount on your weekly Ocado shop, pension, share options, discounts on gym memberships and much much more….
We are thrilled to welcome applicants from across the world. Please note that unfortunately we are unable to cover the cost of your visa at this time. We do cover the relevant company costs for visa sponsorship. For all employment offers made for UK roles, it is expected that you will be based in the UK in commutable distance, ready for your first day of work, so please keep this in mind. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Our values: we’re in it together, we are proud of what we do, we can be even better…