|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Ocado Solutions we are responsible for providing Ocado’s innovative advanced robotics technology, known as the Ocado Smart Platform ("OSP"), to our major retailer clients around the world. OSP comprises access to Ocado's physical infrastructure solutions, running highly efficient warehouse operations for the single pick of products, together with the entire end-to-end proprietary software applications and advanced robotics required to operate a world-class online grocery business.
About the team:
Operations Transition is responsible for the smooth delivery of new technology and clients into live support by ensuring an appropriate level of business engagement, planning and communications. The team can be involved in anything from a new piece of software developed by our technology teams to onboarding a new global client with multiple services.
The team is involved in Projects from new software being developed by Ocado Technology to onboarding a new global client looking to consume multiple services.
As a member of the team you will be responsible for the CSI Process, Development and Maintenance of the Team’s Artifacts and support the Service Design & Transition Mgr with team level reporting.
As our Service Design & Transition Analyst, your day-to-day responsibilities include:
As a Service Design & Transition Analyst, you will be joining a growing function and team responsible for the smooth delivery of new Technology and Clients into BAU Operation.
You will work with the Service Design & Transition lead on Projects to capture and document Service and Operational Team Requirements, validate that core Operational Processes are aligned and produce the agreed artifacts.
- Where required provide day to day support / cover for other members of the team
- Engage Key Stakeholders across Project, Product, Technical, Service Mgt & Operational Teams at key stages of the Service Design & Transition Process
- Work with Service Design & Transition Lead and Key Stakeholders to:
- Produce the Service Design & Transition Plans
- Validate that Client / Business Service Requirements are understood and built into the Technical Solutions & Service Designs
- Capture & Document Service Acceptance Criteria (SACs), Operational Acceptance Criteria (OACs), Go-Live Criteria & Warranty Approach
- Produce Transition Plan
- Produce Warranty Documentation
- Coordinate Completion of Operational Support Docs
- Support the Service Design & Transition Mgr with Team Level Reporting activities
- Help Develop and Maintain all standard Service Design & Transition Procedures, Artifacts & Templates
- Manage Delivery of Prioritised CSI Initiatives
- Facilitate Service Design & Transition Team Days & Retrospectives
You may be asked to perform tasks as required by management deemed as a reasonable request. This job description is a summary of the typical functions of the role, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of possible role responsibilities, tasks and duties and is subject to review. The responsibilities, tasks and duties of the job holder might differ from those outlined in the job description and other duties, as assigned, might form part of the job.
What We Would Like To See:
- Project Assistant / BA in Waterfall / Continuous Delivery / Agile working environments
- Managing and Delivering CSI initiatives
- Documenting processes & procedures
- Facilitating Workshops to drive required outcomes
- Builds and maintains relationships with stakeholders
- Ability generate positive impact with high credibility
- Demonstrable ability to plan, prioritise and co-ordinate own and team activities
- Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills
- Can engage both technical and non technical stakeholders at all levels to convey ideas / complex challenges through conversation and written communication
What we offer you
Our employee benefits are designed for you, we care about people and we’ve ensured we have a wealth of benefits that focus on your well-being. Within our flexible environment we can offer technically stretching work, a competitive salary and share schemes. Benefits include pension scheme, train season ticket loan (interest-free), free shuttle bus from Hatfield train station and of course, healthy Ocado retail staff discounts.
We also have regular divisional socials, sports clubs not to mention the Ocado Technology Academy for a packed schedule of courses, conferences and events such as discussion sessions, conference briefs and external guest speakers. If you think you have what it takes to make a difference, please submit your application below.
Due to the energising nature of Ocado's business, vacancy close dates, when stated, are indicative and may be subject to change so please apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Please note: If you have applied and been rejected for this role in the last 6 months, or applied and been rejected for a role with a similar skill set, we will not re-evaluate you for this position. After 6 months, we will treat your application as a new one.
We are thrilled to welcome applicants from across the world. Please note that unfortunately we are unable to cover the cost of your visa at this time. We do cover the relevant company costs for visa sponsorship. For all employment offers made for UK roles, it is expected that you will be based in the UK in commutable distance, ready for your first day of work, so please keep this in mind. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Be bold, be unique, be brilliant, be you. We are looking for individuality and we value diversity above gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, age, disability or union participation. We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to treating all applicants and employees fairly and equally.