|Location:||Remote - UK/EU only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places they simply couldn’t anywhere else. This is a world of more possibility, more innovation, more openness, and sky’s-the-limit thinking – a cloud-enabled world.
Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and services. To this end, Microsoft is investing in a dedicated Customer Success team that will help Microsoft customers successfully adopt Microsoft Cloud solution and services.
As part of this growth, we are recruiting for a talented CSA Manager to lead a team of deeply technical Cloud Solution Architects (CSA) to drive growth of Azure Services for a set of Enterprise accounts across different industries . This is an exciting role that will help fuel Azure Customer success through innovation and adoption of data governance.
This represents an exciting opportunity for a Manager to to lead a team of deeply technical AI & ML CSA's that will help fuel Azure Customer success through innovation and adoption of data governance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Hire, on-board, develop, coach, mentor and evaluate CSA team, effectively set a clear bar for excellence; build a high performing team that will be diverse and inclusive.
- Must possess exceptional cross-team collaboration and communication. Partner with all required Microsoft stakeholders in WCB and subsidiary to drive CSA role clarity, account coverage, project assignment and effective cross-team collaboration
- Coach and enable your team to accelerate Azure projects to production, including guidance on architectural design, technical recommendations, hands on development of POCs and MVPs, blocker escalations and technical resource orchestration
- Ensure your team delivers high quality production deployments that are resilient and successful and creates re-usable IP / best practices that can be shared and replicated across regions
- Drive operational excellence, including timely consumption opportunity management and high-quality reporting and insights
To be considered for this CSA Manager role, we're looking for an individual to offer excellence and competency across a range of areas:
- Demonstrable track record in technical sales, engineering or consultative
- Proven People Management expertise, preferably managing geographically disperse teams across timezones, as well as gained in other leading software and/or services companies/competitor environment preferred
- Strong expertise driving change management or technical adoption
- Collaboration. Proven ability to generate trust, build alliances, and orchestrate interdisciplinary teams to the benefit of customers
- Communication. Thought-leader with executive presence, including the ability to hold CxO and BDM level discussions, exceptional interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proven ability to map the customer’s needs to technical solutions
- Strong and relevant technical understanding of Data and AI, specifically AI Enterprise cloud workloads
- Ability to stay up to date on new/improved Azure AI and data governance scenarios and workloads
- Empathy, curiosity, and desire to constantly improve, acquire new skills and drive for results
- Demonstrated Technical leadership through prior technical coaching/leadership roles
- Ability to act on Customer Escalation and needs, Unblock the customer through orchestration of right resources at the right time
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or related field, or relevant experience highly preferred
- Certification in one or more of the following technologies preferred: Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Data governance and Stewardship Professional (DGSP) or Data Management
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.