Schneider’s purpose is to empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On .
Our mission is to be your digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency .
We drive digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies, end-point to cloud connecting products, controls, software and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries.
We are the most local of global companies . We are advocates of open standards and partnership ecosystems that are passionate about our shared Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtExntUe89c
The Marketing Data Manager is a strategic thinker and skilled collaborator, who will play a major role in managing, planning and executing day-to-day data-related marketing projects for the Energy and Sustainability Services (ESS) business globally.
The individual will have responsibility for collaboratively assessing and enhancing the marketing
organization's data strategy. The individual will also have responsibility for the implementation of the strategy, including existing and new database systems, applications and processes. An important part of the role will be strategically evaluating new and emerging technologies, looking for opportunities to improve the flow and analysis of data.
The individual will use data to guide the business, solving challenges and questions, supporting the
business through storytelling with data, in a simplified way.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Manage, maintain, analyse and evolve the marketing database, developing a thorough
understanding of each data source and the interconnectivity of all data streams.
- Responsibility for the integrity of the customer database, ensuring the data is accurate,
current and consistent.
- Ensure compliance with data management requirements, measure database health,
propose enhancements to data processes.
- Identify opportunities to overlay external data sets to bring additional insight to existing
Strategic analytics & storytelling with data:
- Analyse existing marketing performance metrics and historical trends in order to inform
our team as to what is working best, and work with them on what to change, using
campaign-specific analytics, audience segmentation, multi-channel tracking of behaviour.
- Promote a robust and thoughtful strategy via analytics related to engagement levels.
- Work closely with the marketing team to identify opportunities to better use the data,
providing insight and inspiring without overanalysing is key; and encouraging the curiosity
and empowerment of the team to do their own exploration.
- Maintain clear and coherent communication, both verbal and written, to understand data
needs and share results with stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Build collaborative relationships with peers and stakeholders, using data to share
compelling stories about how clients engage with the business
- Bachelor's degree and a well experienced professional, with a track record of delivering value and innovation in previous data roles
- Experience in database management, data analysis, business analytics, and problem-solving
- Experience working with email automation, and content management platforms
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills - including listening skills in order to understand the requirements of the business
- Strong Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher) ability, and project management
skills, with experience using workflow management platforms like Monday.com and Teams
- Experience and interest in energy or sustainability industries preferred
- Personal qualities such as: self-driven, passionate, collaborative, influential, perseverant, reliable, direct, curious, creative, with a great attention to detail
- Preferred Location: UK, USA or Budapest (Hungary). Other locations will be considered for the right
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider
What we offer:
You can look forward to growing your career in a dynamic workplace with significant personal responsibility and flexible working models to ensure the right work/life balance.
A dynamic and personal atmosphere, working across teams
A company culture that encourages performance and cooperation
An attractive compensation package including the comprehensive fringe benefits expected of an international company
We are an employer that is characterized by both the appreciation and equal opportunities of our employees, a recipe for generating success.
Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice – apply now online.
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.