IMServ, the power behind energy efficiency
At IMServ, we help our customers use energy better. Our people retrieve energy data from some of the UK’s largest energy consuming organisations. The industry relies on the information our people produce to trade, bill and understand billions of pounds of energy each year. Our specialist services, operated by our experts, deliver tangible energy, carbon and cost savings to our customers by giving access to data intelligence on ‘how’, ‘when’ and ‘where’ energy is used.
We need great people to help us do this. We care about the things you do: being open and trustworthy, delivering our promises, positive customer engagement, being trusted experts and taking ownership.
IMServ makes a real investment in people, offering a challenging but supportive environment, allowing employees to stretch, grow and develop. In terms of career progression, the availability of a comprehensive training programme ensures the only limits are your own drive to succeed.
We have an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our team in the Midlands region as a Regional Field Manager to maintain and manage the development of a highly effective team of Meter Installers capable of multi utility meter installations.
In this role you will be tasked with holding accountability for all day to day operational responsibilities. The role requires you to be able to work autonomously but to also ensure full co-ordination with other regional teams, and alignment with the strategy of the business.
You will have experience and knowledge of the UK utilities market and ideally have previous experience in managing a team of technicians. A technical background in the world of metering and electrical installations is not required but would be an advantage.
- Overall Line Management responsibility for a team of up to 25 Field Service Technicians
- Understanding and driving performance of the team to meet customer experience, installation, completion and revenue targets
- Manager your team’s Holiday/Sickness to ensure it is within target levels having no detrimental impact to the customer and the wider business
- Engagement with various suppliers and external end users to ensure that new service offerings are understood, and any delivery issues are highlighted
- Ensuring work is delivered to meet the standards IMServ set in both procedures and from a Health and Safety point of view
- Ensure all staff are trained to required skill levels for safe and effective working
- Vehicles, stock, paperwork and general administration managed in line with quality and company procedures
- Ensure audit programmes for all field technicians are completed in line with regulatory guidance and requirements
- Be in regular communications with your team to keep them updated with current business priorities, and also obtain any feedback from them which impacts their ability to carry out their role
- Coaching and mentoring of new starters including those on our company run Apprentice Scheme
- Qualified to degree level in relevant discipline (Engineering and/or Business) or equivalent experience
- Mobile/Home based working - able to travel and work away from home as required within your allocated region of the UK
- Be able to demonstrate related work experience and a strong track record in a similar role with special attention to previous experience people management in a field environment
- Be able to build a good customer relationship and a strong collaboration with your team and your main stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience of managing Health and Safety in Field Service environment
- The ability to own and follow through on commitments to completion
- Fluency in English (written and verbal) is a must, another language would be valuable
- Hold a valid driving licence
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
We are always open to a conversation around flexible working.
Please submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
You know about us, so let us learn about you! Apply today.