|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a member of our software engineering group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Understanding of architecture and design
- Design, develop, test and support enterprise applications using front end web technologies
- Ensure adherence to architecture standards, risk management and security policies
- Knowledge of industry wide technology strategies and best practices
- Review business requirements/functional specifications requirements and provide engineering solutions
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- Experience of full software development lifecycle and agile methodologies
- Experience in Testing/Debugging using Jest/Enzyme
- Have a DevOps mind-set, with a strong focus on continuous improvement.
- Knowledge in memory/ CPU usage profiling, optimizing and tuning is advantageous