|Job Type:||Full Time|
Research Notes provides a platform for the authoring and distribution of internal analyst research reports for company, manager, fund and other qualitative research across multiple lines of business in Asset & Wealth Management. This exciting global project is currently focused on enhancing the overall user experience through integration with forward thinking Data Science initiatives within Asset Management.
The Research Notes technology team is a successful and innovative software engineering team that adheres to DevOps and agile practices developing on a modern cloud-native architecture. You will work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment that encourages diversity of thought to implement creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This position will focus on front-end development of research applications, but familiarity with full-stack technologies is desirable.
- Actively drive the design and implementation of user interface for new research applications
- Establish strong collaborative partnership with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Robust delivery of code in a continuous integration and delivery environment with code going to production daily
- Participation in the full Software Delivery Lifecycle including coding, testing, deployment, and support, in a DevOps environment
- Coach and mentor other members of the team
- Proficiency with User Interface design principles
- Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
- Strong analytical, technical, and communication skills
- Ability to work directly with end users
- Knowledge of AWS or other cloud computing environments
- Experience with server-side development – Java (Spring Boot)/Python
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases
The hiring manager for this job opening would welcome a conversation about flexible working. This could range from adhoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.