|Job Type:||Full Time|
J.P. Morgan Asset Management – UK Funds – Platform Client Adviser – Vice President
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.4 trillion, over 250,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking. J.P. Morgan Asset Management (JPMAM) is the marketing name for the investment management businesses of JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its affiliates worldwide.
The Platform Client Adviser (PCA) makes up an integral part of the JPMAM, UK Funds team. The PCA will be responsible for the management of relationships with a number of platforms, life companies, rating agencies and other industry partners. A key part of the role will involve driving sales by getting JPMAM funds paneled or rated on these various platforms and research groups.
The PCA will be expected to drive sales across the accounts they manage and identify new business opportunities working closely with the wider sales team. This may involve partnering with our Insurance and Institutional sales teams to establish strategic relationships with cross LOB client relationships.
The key to success within the role will be the ability to build strong ongoing partnerships with clients, utilising the value add pieces we produce across the firm, understanding the nature of these clients in great detail and the commercial opportunity to promote the capabilities of JPMAM.
- Focus on client fund selection and deepening product placement with clients to increase sales and revenue into JPMAM’s product range
- Leading client engagement across a diverse suite of products including open-ended funds, Investment Trusts, ETFs and Alternatives
- Directly responsible for ensuring that our investment product is represented across specific platforms (advisory and execution only) and included in model portfolios or bespoke investment solutions where appropriate
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders to aid in providing excellent service to your clients
- Work in a consultative sales manner by building a thorough understanding of our focused investment strategies and strategic partnership credentials to bring the best JPMAM capabilities to our key relationships
- Representing the sales team across various internal groups to drive operational excellence and efficiencies and ensure that JPMAM product is optimally placed across various trading platforms
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects and initiatives related to broader UK Funds business developments as required
- 5 years + related work experience at an asset management firm with a background in sales roles, preferably working with platforms or strategic partners
- Ability to multi-task and be highly organised
- Ability to demonstrate and develop industry and product knowledge
- Capacity to build relationships across the entire organisation and with our partner firms from senior management to sales, distribution, marketing and operational teams
- Excellent knowledge of capital markets across a wide variety of asset classes and regions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively leverage our global firm-wide resources
Candidate must also demonstrate strong leadership abilities, including:
- Ability to drive sales results
- Focus and desire to increase and retain the firm's assets
- Ability to grow, develop and maintain working relationships with strategic partners and internal stakeholders
- Investment Management Certificate (IMC) or a desire to study the IMC
- Advantageous to have a Bachelor’s Degree