|Job Type:||Full Time|
★☆★ We are hiring in Bournemouth and we're completely open to a conversation around flexible working ★☆★
As an experienced Lead Data Analyst/Product Architect professional, you thrive at creating complex data modelling and systems design that have far-reaching implications for clients, employees and stakeholders throughout the firm. This role requires a strong grasp of the big-picture – namely, how can technology help achieve business goals – as well as a keen ability to define technical requirements that align into a single design for development teams. You'll work closely with colleagues across the firm to identify data synergies that support the execution of a Modernization strategy. Once you and your team establish a design, you'll play an integral role in ensuring that development teams meet the required data model and supporting technical architecture. Just as importantly, you'll work with your team to set goals, foster collaboration and promote the values, culture and brand of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
This role requires a wide range of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the firm
- Identifies LOB need, interfacing with customers as needed to define the scope and position of the product
- Defines the end to end data model required to execute a x-LOB initiative
- Defines the detailed data requirements, including algorithms to support the development of x-LOB toolsets
- Creates and maintains the product design documentation
- Acts as the primary point of contact for the products data and technical design
- Works x-LOB to drive awareness and adoption of the product
- Strong knowledge of data analysis techniques (correlation analysis, data modelling and design)
- Strong knowledge of product architecture (e.g. systems design documentation & development)
- Up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, and emerging technologies (e.g. latest best practices on SDLC, UX, Quality, Cloud and Data)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate concepts to a senior management and customers
- Experience in pattern recognition is an advantage
- Experience of leadership and/or management, ideally in a global organization
- Proven experience of building strong, cohesive partnerships with the business, operations, technology and other key stakeholders
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You’ll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech organizations. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
As a flexible employer, we are open to exploring how we can balance the needs of both you, our customers, clients and stakeholders, whilst maintaining well-being for our employees and what works for you and your commitments.
© 2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
So, if you're ready to put your passion for technology to work in a way that makes a real difference, apply today.