|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
Please note: We're all currently working remotely due to Covid-19. We hope to be back in the office later this year.
An exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced team within PA Consulting. We were recently voted one of the “Top 25 places to work in the UK”. Reporting to the Head of Financial, Planning and Analysis (FP&A), this unique role will be initially supporting the Corporate Function Finance Managers with the management and control of Central Function costs. The role will also support the wider FP&A team with key activities such as weekly and periodic reporting and KPIs at company level. There is opportunity for study support for ACCA / CIMA qualifications.
The fundamental dimensions of the role:
- Analysing and reporting of month end results
- Compiling variance analyses, investigations into data integrity and quality
- Supporting quarterly forecasting and annual bottom-up budget process
- Producing Dashboards, KPIs and building of reports
- Analysing processes and implementing enhancements
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting Corporate Function Finance Managers with month end reporting, forecasts and budgets
- Maintaining report outputs and ensuring these are easily refreshed and adjusted for business change
- Ensuring data integrity by identifying and investigating anomalies and root causes of issues
- Delivering on Ad-hoc projects and BAU reporting responsibilities
What we're looking for
You have an analytical and numeric mindset, most likely developed through academic disciplines such as science, mathematics, business or social science. In addition, you will have a logical and problem-solving mindset. We’re also looking for an enthusiastic team-player who works at building relationships and continually strives to improve.
Other experience and skills required:
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to respond to different demands and prioritise workloads
- High attention to detail and being proactive and self-motivated
- Relevant work experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages, specifically Excel
- Studying towards an Accountancy qualification an advantage
- Private medical insurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org