Head of Customer Data Architecture
Business area and overview of role
Data & Architecture is a critical HSBC Global Technology function defining the Strategic Architecture for the bank and managing the critical capabilities of Data services.
Group wide lead for customer data architecture. A subject matter expert in customer related data, to partner with the business and technology architects, designing the data assets required by our business processes.
What you will be doing;
Principal Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Governs the design of group wide customer data structures, ensuring the Bank alignment to a usable, consistent and beneficial data model
- Supports the GB/GF CDO and CIOss with design of customer data assets to meet consumer requirements
- Leads the review of customer data related dispensations to HSBCs data architecture principles
Leadership & Teamwork
- Understanding of the group wide customer data ecosystem, providing thought leadership and industry best practice to the internal customer product groups
- Promote and communicate data architecture strategy and standards that relate to customer data