|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for a Trainer to join our team!
As a Trainer you will deliver Infor EAM (Enterprise Asset Management System) training to engineering teams across the UK, ensuring that all system users have the knowledge and skills required to support a successful transition.
You will report to the Training Coordinator and Delivery Manager and you will be expected to deliver the set training programme with confidence and enthusiasm, and complete any other administrative duties.
- The successful candidate can be based anywhere in the UK
- Extensive travel required
- Working Hours – 0830 to 1700hrs – on occasion expected outside of these hours due to travel
- The salary for this position is £27.500 per year
- This is a 9-month fixed term contract/secondment
- Full training on the Infor EAM system will be provided
The training will be carried out at various locations across the UK
- Successsfully deliver training to engineering teams across the UK
- Monitor progress of trainees, identifying any learning barriers and taking action as appropriate
- Support with administrative tasks such as maintaining the Infor EAM training platform, logging learner data and collating evaluation data as directed
- Assess the success of delivery using a range of assessment methods measured against clear pre-defined outcomes
- Provide daily updates on learner progress to your line manager
- Take a pro-active approach to any arising problems, working collaboratively with your team to provide possible solutions
Skills, Experience and Qualifications required
- Experience of training in a classroom/ training room setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Committed to improving own skills and learning the Infor EAM system
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage time in line with a predefined plan
- Works to a high standard and leads by example
- Ability to motivate learners, influence and change people's attitudes where necessary
- An ability to simplify complex ideas and convey information with clarity
- Proactive, enthusiastic, innovative approach to work
Full training on the Infor EAM system will be provided
Interested? Click on apply and complete an application form!