|Job Type:||Full Time|
Role Description Summary:
Product Owner for the firm’s toolset to catalogue data sets for Data Privacy purposes. Stakeholder management, SME engagement and requirement gathering, design and overall responsibility for the implementation of the toolset with a dedicated Technology team. Data Privacy Product Owner, managing a team of 2 x Product Analysts.
Role Reporting Line:
Enterprise Data Technology Product Owner (ED)
- The PO will ultimately be responsible for the delivery of an outstanding product that meets the business Data Privacy requirements. They will coordinate, own and manage the sequencing and prioritisation of delivery of strategic tooling in partnership with the participating LoBs. Create business requirements, functional design specifications and project plans for future releases.
- Partner closely with Information Architects and Software Engineers to deliver a robust and strategic approach to the business agenda.
- Facilitate sessions with various stakeholders to effectively review and refine the operating model. Drive improvements to the operating model based on lessons learned.
- Lead the creation and syndication of relevant Data Privacy process documentation to stakeholders and users within the firm.
- Support the EDT Senior Product Owner to deliver against the wider team objectives.
- Partner with other EDT Product Owners and Product Analysts to develop a joined up suite of tools to deliver against the EDT objectives.
- Perform quality assurance (QA) testing in support of our technology team. Partner with operations team in creating test scripts and support the execution of User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Support the operations teams in managing BAU processes and in developing training content.
- Develop material for senior management and project updates.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on their toolset.
- Exceptional governance, project management and organisational skills. Experience in Product Ownership, Data Management and change management with a proven track record in delivery of major programs within the Financial Services or Data industries. Knowledgeable in User Experience (UX) practices and User Interfaces (UIs).
- Outstanding communication skills. Ability to partner with, coordinate and obtain information from SMEs. Manage and report to stakeholders from various LoBs. Demonstrate a credible level of understanding to specific business needs and ability to translate the SME and Stakeholder key information into a refined and useful set of requirements.
- Strong use of Jira/Confluence and Microsoft software applications to manage requirements and to deliver presentations and professional supporting material to senior stakeholders.
- A strong understanding and proven delivery within an Agile SDLC methodology.
- A hard working ethos and strong sense of self-motivation in order to lead, own and deliver against objectives.
- Demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills – including ability to anticipate, access and determine solution.
- Strong relationship building skills, demonstrated consultative approach and influencing skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a high pressure work environment.
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Experience in managing people. PO will manage 2 x Product Analysts to support the delivery objectives.
- A knowledge of Data Privacy (e.g. Personal Information (PI), Client Confidential Information (CCI) and associated Regulations (e.g. GDPR) in relation to Financial Services and a good understanding of the structure and LoBs across JPMC would not be necessary, but advantageous.
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You’ll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
The hiring manager for this job opening would welcome a conversation about flexible working. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.
Ready to use your expertise and experience to drive change? Apply today