|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for Qualified Bus Drivers to join our team in Exeter
Going out on the open road as a bus driver, you'll work on your own initiative and take ownership of your bus on its travels, looking after passenger safety and providing a great customer experience. You'll drive different routes, issue tickets and drop people off at their destinations.
Key Points - please read carefully:
- As a Qualified bus driver you will be earning £10.80 per hour.
- Your working hours will be 39 hours per week on a banked hours contract.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who is a good communicator and gets on well with people. You must be patient, a safe driver, reliable and calm under pressure. Happy to work a variety of shifts including early mornings, evenings and weekends, you must hold a full PCV licence (with no more than 3 points on your driving licence).
Please only apply for this post if you have/agree to the following:
- A valid PCV driving licence
- Already have a valid CPC card (with a minimum of 35 hours)
- Are available to attend interview on the 17th March 2021 at the Truro depot, Newham
Training & Qualifications:
Full paid training will be provided which includes;
- Vehicle and route familiarisation
- Ticket machine and ticket type training
What can we offer you?
- up to 5 weeks holiday (plus Public Holidays)
- company pension
- free bus travel for you and your family
- £6 all-day train travel on GWR, SWR and other First train companies
- High Street discounts
What do we do?
One of the UK's largest bus operators, our team of 17,000 Journey Makers helps 1.6 million customers every single day to get to where they want to go. Together we provide helpful and reliable services on our buses, keep thousands of vehicles on the road and make sure everything runs smoothly.
We can offer you a wide range of rewarding careers, as we make a big investment in the future and transform the world of bus travel.
Interested? Apply Today!
Please note that we may close this vacancy if we receive a high volume of applications