|Job Type:||Full Time|
Would you like the opportunity to work in a dynamic role, responsible for market growth?
Do you enjoy building relationships and ensuring customer success?
Join our Drilling and Completions Fluids team!!
Our Drilling & Completion Fluids business provides intelligent, connected technologies to support, monitor and control drilling processes. We provide innovative solutions across multiple geographies. Providing customers with the excellent solutions needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.
Partner with the best
As a Region Sales Leader you will take ownership for and represent Baker Hughes. Using your knowledge of the market and customers, you will build trusted relationship. Acting as an ambassador for the customer, you will contribute innovative insights that generate new and maximize existing sales opportunities.
As a Region Sales Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to create and deliver winning global strategies to grow our business
- Developing regional sales strategies to scope, plan and successfully deliver winning proposals for customers
- Building excellent customer relationships and championing the voice of the customer within the organisation
- Communicating and presenting technical information clearing and efficiently to senior business leaders and other stakeholders.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have an expert understanding of Drilling and Completion Fluids
- Show a successful history of delivering on sales strategies
- Demonstrate understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management
- Be able to show good problem-solving, process improvement and analytical skills along with interpersonal and leadership skills
- Be a natural communicator, able to share ideas clearly and concisely in both written and verbal methods in English
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.