|Job Type:||Full Time|
Quantitative Market Intelligence Leader
Would you like to shape our strategy for the future of Energy?
Would you like to contribute to our global Strategy?
Join our forward-thinking Strategy Team
We operate at the heart of the strategic direction of our business. Our team is responsible for managing, planning and leading the organization's efforts to achieve growth through strategic business development initiatives across our entire portfolio.
Partner with the best
The Quantitative Market Intelligence Leader will form part of the Baker Hughes Market Intelligence organization. The candidate will need to generate "house views" across a wide range of forward-looking topics. This individual will be responsible for developing quantitative models of key growth markets within our target sectors
As the Quantitative Market Intelligence Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the development of market intelligence briefs, "house views" quarterly reports, and industry trends
- Leading key enterprise-wide activities, such as market, technology, and company assessments
- Developing quantitative models of key growth markets within the Industrial, Digital and Energy Transition sectors
- Generating strategic insights, recommendations and action plans for internal leadership teams on future evolution of value chains
- Preparing industrial intelligence trends and brief reports and bespoke industry analysis as directed.
- Collaborating across the organization and conduct research to support the creation of thought leadership
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have proven, demonstrable experience in a similar role, ideally within the energy sector
- Have excellent data management capabilities with the experience to develop and improve existing tools and processes
- Be able to collate insights of real value and deliver them to corporate level leadership teams
- Have excellent commercial instincts coupled with an innovative spirit
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location (up to 2 days a week)
- Starting early / finishing early
- Starting late / finishing late
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.