|Job Type:||Full Time|
Okta’s EMEA communications and content team’s mission is to extend the reach of Okta’s story to targeted audiences through meaningful content. Layer on top of that multiple solutions, industries, regions and sales segments, and there’s a huge opportunity to deliver the right content, at the right time, to the right audience.
To support Okta’s growing business, we’re looking for a creative, proactive and approachable Content Marketing Manager to expand our content programs throughout our owned media channels, including EMEA websites and social media channels, to deliver new, multi-format assets to tell the Okta story. You’ll be responsible for driving the editorial direction, production, execution, and measurement of EMEA thought leadership assets, product explainers, blogs and creative things that we haven’t even thought of yet. She or he will work closely with the wider EMEA team, including solutions marketing, demand generation, customer marketing and external writers to ensure content is compelling and properly supports our marketing priorities.
The ideal candidate will share our passion for creative marketing, be collaborative, take risks, and will go to great lengths to understand our target audiences. We pride ourselves on building and sharing meaningful and relevant content, and we need your help to do it at scale.
As a Content Marketing Manager you will;
- Develop, implement, and track the performance of an editorial strategy and roadmap for EMEA content
- Write, edit, produce, publish and promote industry-leading content
- Efficiently manage multiple agencies, vendors, creative teams and copywriters
- Establish goals and clearly defined metrics of success to measure the quality of content, audience growth, engagement and content reach
- Work collaboratively with the EMEA team
- Own, maintain and enforce editorial guidelines
- Understand and grow our earned, paid, shared and owned content strategy on our EMEA websites and social media channels
- Able to pivot team quickly to experiment with new types of programming
- Be proactive and identify content gaps and liaise with key stakeholders to fill those gaps.
- Coordinate with internal and external content teams to ensure Okta produces high quality content that is delivered on time and on brand.
- Track and analyze performance and engagement metrics to determine how various pieces of content perform on EMEA websites and social media channels
As a Content Marketing Manager you should have:
- Experience of relevant B2B technology content marketing and writing experience.
- Clear and concise written and verbal skills are a must.
- We’re looking for someone who is creative, flexible and a self-starter.
- Okta is a fast-paced, agile work environment and we need the best and brightest to support our growing team. Proven experience managing multiple projects at once.
- Experience in and passion for security content
- Experience developing and leading strategic editorial programs across owned media channels such as websites and social media accounts
- Excellent editorial, communications and project management skills as well as exceptional attention to detail
- Proficiency in SEO, Salesforce, Google Analytics along with social and digital metrics and tools
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of team members across different functions
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.