|Job Type:||Full Time|
End DateSunday 07 March 2021
Salary Range£49,743 - £55,270
Agile Working OptionsOther Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description SummaryFinance Value Stream Overall Purpose:
We improve end to end finance services to enable LBG to make effective financial decisions.
Control, Statutory & Regulatory (CS&R) Lab Purpose:
Tell the story of LBG's financial and regulatory performance and influence strategic decision making, which involves optimising the service offering via automation and process improvements in a secure environment.
The Project Manager will have a strong focus upon supporting activity within the Engineering Team in the CS&R Lab. Project activity will focus upon delivery of all technical related aspects and supporting governance.
The Project Manager leads their delivery team to ensure the fundamentals of Project Management excellence are achieved, this includes analysis, governance, planning managing finances and delivering value.
As a PM of the Future they should role model a desire to develop their skills and experience, create space to learn and collaborate, demonstrate resilience and adaptability, confidence and a desire to innovate and test new ideas. The Project Manager will understand, embrace and be able to select with confidence the most appropriate tools and methods to deliver change. They should strive to build relationships across role communities, change teams and business areas to maximise opportunities for continuous improvement through shared learnings. Coaching others in their team to achieve delivery excellence is also a key part of the role.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we’re inspired by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities.
Want to know more?
A Lab is a co-located team who work together on key projects to deliver value at pace by designing services that people find useful, easy and engaging to use. Typically, a Lab has a strong focus on complex problem solving in an agile environment where engineers are free to experiment and create innovative products which will transform the way our customers engage with us.
As part of the Finance Value Stream, we improve end to end finance services to enable LBG to make effective financial decisions. Our CS&R Lab is focused on telling the story of LBG's financial and regulatory performance. We can help shape and influence strategic decision making, as well as optimising the service offering via automation and process improvements in a secure environment.
Would you like to help us deliver exciting customer driven solutions?
About the role:
As Project Manager for the CS&R Lab you’ll work as part of the delivery team to ensure the fundamentals of Project Management excellence are achieved, this includes analysis, governance, planning managing finances and delivering value.
You’ll understand, embrace and be able to select with confidence the most appropriate tools and methods to deliver change, in this instance supporting the Engineering team with support on technical aspects. You should strive to build relationships across role communities, change teams and business areas to maximise opportunities for continuous improvement through shared learnings. Coaching others in their team to achieve delivery excellence is also a key part of the role.
So what would you be doing for us?
- Build connections across LBG and understand supporting processes, procedures and toolsets across supporting central technical areas and approval committees.
- Investigate standard and non-routines incidents and reports and provides expert advice to more senior colleagues and all internal functions to minimise risk exposures and ensure adherence with regulatory standards
- Achieve planned commitments by developing short-term and/or medium-term work schedules and approving overtime or using additional resources as needed.
- Implementing a detailed delivery approach for each stage of the project lifecycle, producing and owning all project management deliverables, using relevant methodologies, to the right level of quality.
- Meet customer needs related to standard products and services and/or supervises a team of customer advisors.
What we need from you:
- Previous experience of delivering large programmes or projects in a regulated environment
- Have experience of regular interactions with partners such as IBM and TCS and various external software vendors to LBG.
- Strong communication skills that will support attendance at governance / policy forums / committees to obtain required agreements.
- Support Service Introduction and ongoing support / contractual review activities in a timely manner
- Become an established user of supporting IT administrative systems
- Complete delivery of all IT related deliverables following our internal project governance approach.
Join us and be part of an inclusive, values-led culture that celebrates diversity, equal opportunity and provides opportunities for flexible working.
Together we'll make it possible...
You'll also receive a package that includes
- Discretionary bonus
- Cash sum of 4% which you can exchange for a variety of benefits or simply take the cash
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension, where we'll give up to a max of 15%
- Share plans
- 30 days holiday
Are you interested in joining us? Apply today; we’d love to hear from you.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.