|Job Type:||Full Time|
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is expanding its consumer business by launching a new digital bank in the UK. We are therefore looking to build a best in class Customer Service function in Edinburgh as we embark on this exciting chapter in the continued growth of our UK Business.
We are recruiting for a significant number of roles in two key areas and at a variety of levels including Advisors, Team Leads and Divisional Leads.
Customer Fraud Advisors (Fraud Operations Team)
These positions are customer focussed advisor roles and will be required to respond to and manage Fraud cases within a multi-skilled customer operations team. You will also be expected to manage a number of non-fraud customer calls as teams collaborate, cross skill and build what we aim to be an industry leading customer service operation. These roles will provide the opportunity to gain a breadth of knowledge, perspectives and experience across different fraud specialisms whilst retaining the opportunity to support customers directly.
Customer Service Advisors
We are looking to hire passionate and talented customer focused people who will deliver a consistently exceptional customer service experience as the business launches and grows. These critical telephone based roles are central to the success of this exciting new business so require individuals who aspire to be part of a team which will be focused on making our business great through supporting customers and taking ownership for resolving their enquiries from first call to conclusion.
Some qualities we look for:
- Be customer centric.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Be empathetic and a problem solver.
- Be a Change Champion for processes and products for colleagues and customers.
- Comfortable with ambiguity.
- Have a growth mind-set.
- Be a multitasker – talk/type with the customer whilst researching resolution and maintaining customer engagement.
- Have an intrinsic passion to deliver first class service.
- Be a critical thinker – establish root cause and champion to change.
- Be a Team Player and Brand Advocate.
- Have a passion to learn and self-develop.
- Have the ability to operate effectively in a virtual team working environment
As with all of our roles we provide a structured training programme to equip you with a broad curriculum of experiences and knowledge which will allow you to develop your skills and afford you a number of career development opportunities across our different teams.
These roles will be shift based and will include morning, evening and weekend work on a rotational shift basis.
If you feel like your skills are a good fit for what we require and are interested in being part of a new digital banking business which is being built within one of the biggest and most successful financial services organisations in the world then please apply now.