|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Core Software Engineering team is looking for people who are passionate about solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will apply your knowledge and expertise to design highly-scalable and automated solutions to improve the quality and efficiency of all aspects of the software development lifecycle with a focus on testing and improving quality. The solutions will be delivered to 40,000 technologists across thousands of applications running on a variety of environments and languages.
The applications being developed will range from tools and utilities integrated with the developer IDE through to large scale test analytics platforms deployed to the public cloud, as well as building automation services to ensure the solutions are all seamlessly integrated. The work will involve implementing solutions to automate the support, maintenance and observability of the tools and products within the group, as well as developing automation solutions to seamlessly integrate in-house and vendor products. If you love to think outside the box, move fast and provide innovative solutions, this may be the opportunity for you.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience in computer science or engineering
- Development skills with Java and J2EE; Core Spring Framework and Spring boot
- Experience automating and integrating strategic monitoring, alerting, support and observability tools
- Provide technical expertise throughout the software lifecycle including design, implementation and delivery, with a focus on software testing and metrics
- Understanding cloud, virtualization, APIs, and modern software practices (e.g. containerisation on EKS or GKP)
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines and modern deployment strategies
- Experience working with the public cloud (ideally AWS)
- Experience working with testing tools and frameworks