Role Title: Head Of Member Engagement- Pensions
- The Head of Member Engagement will be responsible for all communications to members of the Master Trust and enhancing our engagement with them. This critical role will work alongside the digital and administration providers to develop and enhance all engagements with members and employers ensuring we meet regulatory commitments but also provide innovative ideas and solutions. Analysis of data, new market solutions and enhancing the proposition will be key to developments as well as attention to detail and the ability to think outside the box.
- Impact on the Business
- You will be managing the creation of a communication strategy and new communications as needed in conjunction with our service providers and internal HSBC approvals.
- You will be helping to empower members and drive behaviors to achieve retirement goals and savings.
- You will participate in the sales process to drive new business whilst mandating existing business
- You will innovate and offer new ideas to drive future success
- You will support any regulatory and internal HSBC governance requirements
Customers / Stakeholders
- You will service the needs of the members and employers on behalf of the Trustee and Strategist.
- You will be managing different stakeholders from the Trustee to the service providers as needed. The experience and skill to strategically manage multiple layers of stakeholder is required.
- Internal HSBC Third Party Oversight, Risk, Operations and HRSL COO. Ensuring all standards are met
Leadership & Teamwork
- Proven leadership skills to drive service excellence whilst developing and achieving the Master Trust strategy.
- Working with a team of service providers and colleagues to developer a innovative solution within a developing market. With the ability to offer new solutions and have clear innative.
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Ensure review of service provider in line with Trustee requirements, market best practise and regulatory requirements
- Create and uphold service levels with digital and communication providers
- Review and check the ongoing service levels of providers reporting back to the HRSL and the Trustees appropriately
- Suggest changes and innovation as needed to evolve proposition and enhance member experience.
- Stakeholder management combining the needs of the Trustees with the HSBC processes
- Sustaining excellence in line with stakeholder expectations, best in class and regulatory code
- Development of a clear communication strategy and materials in line with member needs and digital platform
- We are looking for applications from suitably experience pension commuicationd and engagement manager who can take a lead role in the oversight, development and management of the member and employer communications of the Master Trust. The delivery of the communicaitons will be outsourced and as such a large part of the role is ensuring service levels are met, reporting and risk management, due diligence, regulatory documents are appropriately drafted and participation in stakeholder meetings as appropriate. You will be part of a dynamic team developing a market leading proposition.
- To be agreed with in line with COO dependant on final contracts with service providers
- [<All HSBC employees> Adheres to processes and controls to identify and mitigate risks and ensures timely escalation of control issues and reputation risks.]
- [<For line managers> Demonstrates leadership on regulatory and compliance matters. Maintains awareness of risk and minimizes the likelihood of it occurring through its identification, assessment, mitigation and control.]
Observation of Internal Controls
- [<All HSBC employees> Maintains HSBC internal control standards and addresses audit points and/or any issues raised by regulators in a timely manner.]
- [<For line managers> Maintains HSBC internal control standards and addresses audit points and/or any issues raised by regulators in a timely manner. Fosters a compliance culture within the team, managing compliance risk and ensuring that the necessary training is completed. Optimizes relations