|Job Type:||Full Time|
Okta is an identity company. Identity matters because we’re all unique. We were raised in different countries, cities, and towns. We have unique backgrounds. We’ve faced specific challenges. And we've learned a lot along the way. At Okta we believe those experiences equip us to look at the world with our own perspective. Our SaaS product protects your right to be you, and we want every single one of our employees to feel a sense of belonging, acceptance and comfort to express their ideas, because ultimately our differences are what makes us great. And guess what? You could join us because…
The UK Emerging Sales team is growing!
Okta EMEA sales organisation are a team of entrepreneurial and driven sales professionals and they are playing a key role in the expansion of Okta as we establish ourselves as a market leader in the UK territory, leveraging Okta’s existing customer references, marketing programs, partner base and ISV & alliance relationships.
The Emerging Account Executive at Okta is responsible for all aspects of new customer acquisition and growth including management of the sales process for customers below 500 employees in UKI.
As an Okta Emerging Account Executive you will:
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Develop and execute an actionable plan for the assigned territory
- Individually prospect to build and manage a robust sales pipeline
- Qualify sales opportunities based on Okta’s sales methodology to assess customer fit, establish requirements and agree success criteria
- Manage negotiations of both commercial terms and, in partnership with Okta’s legal team, Master Service Agreement & Data Privacy Agreements
- Work with customers beyond closing the initial agreement to accelerate customer adoption and create future upsell opportunities
- Form long-term relationships with resell and system integrators partners to extend Okta’s market reach & drive adoption
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts to drive customer happiness
- Travel as necessary, typically about 25%
You could be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Passion for technology and how it can help organisations compete and thrive in the Digital Age;
- Excitement about the opportunity to join the UK territory arm of an exciting and fast-growing SaaS provider;
- A track record of success selling a Software-as-a-Service and/or Cloud Computing services to the largest and most complex organisations in the UK
- Experience in value-based selling at senior/C-Level in sub 500 employee base accounts
- A reputation as a trusted business partner for you peers in the local reseller and system integrator community
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- The ability to travel, including customer & partner sites
You might also have:
- Understanding of and experience with Identity & Access Management, Single Sign-on and API-based solutions is always great but definitely not a must have
- BSc/BA degree or equivalent (preferred but not essential)
Okta is a progressive company that values you as an individual. We are committed to career progression, employee wellbeing and making a positive impact in our local communities.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Apply now to continue the conversation and speak with one of our recruiters.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.