|Job Type:||Full Time|
Reporting to the Executive Director Relationship Management, Europe, this role will be responsible for Merchant Services’ clients in an assigned client portfolio, primarily through phone and written communication channels, with a high degree of face-to-face interactions where appropriate and when possible.
The key objectives will be to maintain existing revenue through retention of clients and increase revenue through expanding adoption of Merchant Services’ products and services. This will be achieved by acting as a knowledgeable and trusted Payments partner, driving client engagement by building and maintaining strong relationships with key decision-makers and partnering with other lines of business within Wholesale Payments to deliver the entire firm.
- Operate as lead point of contact for all matters specific to your clients, coordinating the involvement of additional company personnel in order to meet client expectations
- Establish and develop productive, professional relationships with key stakeholders in the assigned portfolio
- Act as a consultant for clients by providing information, data analytics and advice on how to best utilise the products and services of J.P. Morgan Merchant Services in Europe
- Maintain client account plans and accurate records of client interactions; provide proactive reporting or dashboards on an agreed frequency
- Develop productive relationships with any corresponding client contacts within J.P. Morgan (e.g. Merchant Services relationship management in other regions, Banker and Treasury Services’ representatives)
- Identify improvements to existing systems/products & processes as well as opportunities for new products & services
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based upon their needs
- Proven track record of building and maintaining relationships with senior level executives
- Knowledge of merchant acquiring and payment processing in Europe and worldwide
- Demonstrates ability to communicate and influence credibly and effectively, whilst exhibiting excellent listening skills
- Self-motivated and results focused, with proven problem solving and analytic skills
- Some European and US travel required