|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Global Black Belt Specialist, Azure Apps and Infra – Mainframe Migration is a senior solution sales professional within our enterprise sales organization with a special focus on drive the growth Mainframe Migrations to Azure.
Primary accountabilities for this role include:Leading and challenging customers with clear strategic vision of digital transformation and the business possibilities through Legacy Migration to Azure including Mainframe Migration (IBM z/Series, Unisys Clearpath), and Midrange Migration (As/400, IBM iSeries, IBM pSeries) to Azure.Driving executive conversations both within and outside IT. Growing the number of Mainframe to Azure migration customers and associated Azure Consumed Revenue in your aligned sales area by:
o Successfully identifying, positioning and selling Mainframe to Azure Solutions and projects
o Scaling penetration and reach through engagement of prioritized partner for Mainframe to Azure Solutions
o Building and communicating IP and sales best practices across peer GBB teams and mainstream sales teamsExpanding and deepening relationships and satisfaction of customers implementing Mainframe to Azure SolutionsLeading a global virtual team of experts and influencers, driving resource execution to maximize impact. 70% of your time you will be a leader of sales opportunities, disciplined in business and pipeline management and engaging an established ecosystem of mainframe migration partners (SIs, ISVs) which provide the services and technologies to migrate mainframe workloads to Azure. This will be required to meet & exceed sales targets and operational standards. 30% of your time you will lead your geo area by educating account teams and Mainframe Migration Champ. to enable them to win sales and accelerate customer migrations to drive Azure usage. You will maintain and develop a positive Customer and Partner Experience (CPE). In addition you will influence the go to market strategy by providing feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements and sales blockers.
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- Sales Leader: Disciplined in business-management, meeting sales targets and operational standards. Mentors other sellers towards a “challenger mentality” by prompting them to engage the customer early with new insights. Demonstrated experience influencing senior stakeholders within customer and own organization (required)
- Solution Expert: Deep understanding of Mainframe to Azure solution value, key areas of differentiation, and knowledge to create industry-centric use cases for Mainframe to Azure solutions (required)
- Executive Presence. Experience and expertise selling to CxOs, technical decision makers & enterprise solution architects by aligning & reinforcing the value of the solution to the customer’s overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities and decision criteria (required)
- Business Value Seller: Proven record of effective account management, particularly demonstrating coupling business acumen with technology knowledge, to connect customer business challenges to their technology decisions and; coaching the customer through business case creation, approval, and stakeholder buy-in. (required)
- Audience Credibility: Has credibility with key decision makers within our customers. Ability to influence target decision makers such as CxOs, Business Decision Makers, Operational Technology Leaders, developers, and Line of Business Owners. (required).
- Social Seller: Builds a strong and active business network that stretches and influences far beyond themselves, including leveraging social selling tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator (preferred).
- Technical Acumen. Experienced at driving solutions to full production roll out and project implementation. Strong synthesizer of tools, services and resources with own expertise to build complete end to end solutions. Able to demonstrate the value of technology, respond to RFPs and RFIs, conduct initial technology evaluation with the customer.(required)
- Orchestrate and influence virtual teams to pursue sales opportunities and lead v-teams through influence (required)
- Experienced. 10+ years’ experience selling Mainframe Migration services or technologies to large/global enterprise customers (required)
- Mainframe Experience: Previous work experience at enterprise customer or partner for architecting and deploying Mainframe Migration solutions (required)
- Hybrid Cloud Experience: 2+ years of Hybrid Cloud selling experience in public/private-cloud for Mainframe migraiton solutions
- Prior work experience in product sales and/or product marketing within a software and/or services company
- Demonstrated technical thought leadership in customer facing situations and deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Strong understanding of the enterprise segment customers, partners, and services sales engines with demonstrated success in driving revenue growth in new business models.
- Should work autonomously, be results-driven, and demonstrate the ability to influence cross group agendas (including at an executive level) while driving non-reporting teams to perform.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.