|Job Type:||Full Time|
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments, financial institutions, pensions, sovereign wealth organizations, states and municipalities entrust us with their business. We offer our clients a full suite of global financial services and capabilities, providing strategic advice, raising capital, managing risk, and extending liquidity in markets around the world. Not only is our goal to help clients succeed, we are committed to contributing to orderly and well functioning markets and supporting global economic growth across our businesses.
- Associate within the Equity Capital Markets team in London at J.P. Morgan
As part of the team, you will be required to:
- Assist in preparing origination / marketing materials to pitch new transaction ideas to clients. You will be involved in the ECM coverage effort for a variety of corporate clients across industries and countries. You will work closely together with other corporate finance / capital markets teams within the bank (debt capital markets, acquisition & leveraged finance, investment banking coverage & industry teams, mergers and acquisitions, equity derivatives).
- Take part in origination and execution of ECM transactions led by J.P. Morgan. The ECM team is responsible for the oversight of execution of a variety of ECM transactions (IPOs, rights issues, ABBs/blocks, equity-linked instruments, equity private placements).
- Draft equity market updates to corporate clients on a regular basis.
- Conduct investor targeting exercises and collect investor feedback using a variety of sources including external databases (Bloomberg, FactSet), and internal teams (sales / syndicate / research / corporate access).
- Liaise with equity syndicate / research / sales / trading teams in order to gather market intelligence on an ad hoc basis
- Work together with corporate clients and transaction lawyers
- Investment banking experience (CF, ALF, ECM, IB coverage, etc.)
- Excellent academic credentials, ability to multi-task, organized, rigorous
- Interest in capital markets and corporate finance
- Ability to effectively interact with sales people and research analysts, as well as corporate clients and other banks as part of working groups on projects Ability to work within a team, in a fast moving, results-driven environment
- Ability to work independently and to take initiatives
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, including PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.