|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
Operations teams develop and manage innovative, secure service solutions to meet clients’ needs globally. Developing and using the latest technology, teams work to deliver industry-leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it easy and convenient to do business with the firm. Teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven customer and client experiences that put users first, providing an unparalleled experience.
The Digital & Platform Services Market Operations Transformation team is responsible for the delivery of the Strategic End State Programs drive scale, mitigate risk and improve overall client experience.
The Market Operations Transformation team is seeking a Vice President level candidate who will be part of the Transformation Strategy team responsible for aligning cross-functional and cross-LOB projects, ensuring that they’re fiscally and technically within reason and aligned to the business priorities. The candidate will be asked to lead governance routines, work streams and projects across Markets Operations. The role will require collaboration with various internal teams and business leaders alike, delivering Target State Solutions that are aligned with the strategy, cost optimization, and end state client experience.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Lead, manage, and drive execution of key programs across multiple Markets Operations areas
- Activities supporting the governance infrastructure and protocols of the program
- Design and documentation of organizational and operational processes to support program execution
- Partner within the business and senior-level stakeholders to achieve stated goals
- Lead problem solving and data driven decision making inclusive of process design, re-engineering, and target state modeling
- Act as liaison providing visibility to the programs to senior management steering committees through presentation and dialog
- 7+ years of experience working in consulting and/or financial services and 2+ years managing programs
- Proven record of implementing cross-program governance processes
- Proven success in matrix and multi-year type project structures where strong influencing skills are required
- An outstanding ability to analyze problems, apply quantitative analytical approaches, communicate effectively and confidently (both oral and written), work well in cross-functional teams
- Experience working with geographically distributed and culturally diverse work-groups
- Ability to develop strong partnerships across lines of business to achieve goals
- Proven ability to achieve quality results in a high-pressure, rapidly changing environment requiring flexibility / adaptability to changeable directives.
- Knowledge and experience using various desktop and project management tools such as PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel