|Job Type:||Full Time|
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The FICC eCommerce Client Service (eCS) team is responsible for the 24 / 5.5 pre-execution operational support for the Investment Bank’s proprietary and multi-dealer electronic trading platforms. Our external clients include Asset Managers, Pension and Life Funds, Government Funds, Hedge Funds, Broker Dealers, Global Custodians, Agent Banks, Corporations, Retail clients and other Financial Institutions. Primary functions of the team include client onboarding, product enablement, technical support and client queries resolution. eCS are part of the newly formed Digital Client Services, a team tasked to reimagine the client experience and unlock the value in client service. We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to help deliver strategic projects for our top-tier clients.
A member of the team, main responsibilities will include:
- Project management of key strategic deliveries for Platinum Clients, in partnership with FICC eCom Sales team
- Participate in regional and global projects with focus strategic reengineering that accelerate our current onboarding queues to meet SLAs determined by the business
- Data generation to help aid business decisions and drive management resourcing
- Rapidly identify and remediate any client issues/queries raised by Front Office, Middle Office, Back Office and/or the client. Liaise internally to resolve client access and connectivity issues.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Candidates with experience in sales middle office or client service roles are preferred
- Minimum 3 years working experience preferably in the eCommerce space
- Strong project management background, working with a variety of stakeholders
- Good analytical skills, due diligent and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good attitude, and strong communication / presentation skills
- Able to multi-task and work in a very fast-paced and stressful environment
- Able to work in a high pressure environment
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.