|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a senior leader in Architecture, your quest for innovation happens directly at the intersection of technology and business strategy, leading organizational, operational, and technological change, now and in the future. You’ll spearhead the efforts of passionate and dedicated teams of architects, aligning cross-functional and cross-line of business projects, ensuring that they’re fiscally and technically within reason. You’ll collaborate with internal teams and business leaders alike, creating strategically sound Target State Architectures that can handle today’s needs and be ready for tomorrow’s needs as well. Of course, you’ll also have a stake in budgeting, hiring, mentoring, setting team priorities, and fostering a client-centric environment where everyone learns and grows. You’ll be able to innovate in collaboration with technologists across JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s global technology community, as well as in partnership with some of the most important technology firms in the world.
This role sits within our Wholesale Payments business; any payment, any currency, anywhere in the world, with the below areas of focus:
- Engagements – Internal architecture consulting providing independent review and guidance on architectures, designs, implementations & major production outages. We help remove blockers, create connections and translate technical requirements for GTI/CTO across all platforms including Private & Public Cloud. We also actively partner with our colleagues in the business lead Innovation team helping provide technical reviews as part of investment/acquisition of external firms.
- Architecture Governance – Creation of Design Authority Groups (DAGs) taking a consensus based approach to defining the standard approach followed across Wholesale Payments
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Significant expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Mastery of architecture, design, and business processes
- Complete understanding of industry-wide technology strategies and best practices
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
- Expertise in leading collaborative teams to achieve common goals