|Job Type:||Full Time|
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporates, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With over $23 trillion of assets under custody and $440 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
J.P. Morgan Wholesale Payments (WP) is one of the world’s largest, most trusted and innovative full-service providers of domestic and international cash management, liquidity, commercial card, FX, escrow solutions and merchant services. With more than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, public sector agencies and non-government clients in over 180 countries across the globe, we offer specialized solutions that provide operating efficiencies and value beyond other standardized solutions available in the market. Our global product and technology platform, integrated client service model and network of operational centers enable WP to deliver a consistent set of services to clients no matter where they are across the world.
Merchant Services is the global payment processing business for JPMorgan Chase & Co. Merchant Services is the world’s leading merchant acquirer with over $1 trillion in annual transaction volume in 2016. Merchant Services is a leading provider of payment, fraud and data security for companies large and small and capable of authorizing transactions in more than 130 currencies.
Merchant Services is seeking an experienced Client Consultant and/or Payments Expert to work with our European and Global clients
- Understanding Client’s Payments Model by attending presales meetings, reviewing RFP’s and understanding the Ecommerce/ Point of Sale/Payments Industry
- Provide consultation on WP Merchant Services (MS) Solutions & Product Features to enhance our Clients Payments Process Flow by creating the right solutions
- Participate in Client On-Boarding Projects providing consultation/troubleshooting on the technical implementation of products into Client Environments
- Arrange, Issue and Analyse Client Certification Testing of WP MS Products
- Work with Partners to technically integrate them on to our platform by providing technical expertise
- Acting as a stakeholder in the Product Strategy by identifying and developing market needs not addressed by the existing product and service portfolio
- Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- The role will involve frequent travel in the EMEA region
- Deliver internal/external training and knowledge sharing as well as manage/drive whiteboarding sessions
Your Background / Experience:
These points have been carefully considered as being essential for the role. Your background must accurately reflect all of these for your application to be considered.
- Experience with dealing with clients at a senior level
- Strong solution ability with a preference on merchant acquiring and payment processing experience
- Experience of the Development Lifecycle with a strong emphasis on Web Design, Web Services and Web Applications
- Presales Solution Design experience
- Strong presales presentation skills
- PSP and/or Bank acquiring experience
- Detailed knowledge of the Orbital Gateway & DHPP
- Working knowledge of J.P. Morgan Payments Platform and Stratus
- Desirable - Experience of eCommerce solutions using a known platform such as Magento, Oracle/BEA Weblogic, IBM Websphere Commerce Suite, ATG, Hybris etc.
- Self-motivated with a desire to learn
- Strong listening skills
- Innovative thinker