|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Central Control Office is responsible for oversight and governance of the CIB control environment including: development and delivery of an enterprise-wide framework to manage control-related processes; develop and manage the end-to-end process for identification, remediation and completion of control issues, including Risk Control Self-Assessment process (RCSA); maintain central repository of control-related data & MIS; Manage protocols, governance and tracking related to supervisory and regulator engagement and Develop and maintain operational risk policies and monitor effectiveness of control implementation.
The Oversight & Control CORE Implementation program Manager will be responsible for managing the implementation of the newly defined Control and Operational Risk Evaluation (CORE) framework across the Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB). The Program manager will document and manage project plans, scorecards and provide on-going metrics and status reports inclusive of senior level presentations, provide requested documentation to Corporate O&C. Partnership with the Business Control Managers (CMs), Regional Control Officers (RCOs), Operational Control Managers (OCMs), Corporate O&C and the CIB Core RCSA team is key.
- Project manage the implementation of the newly defined Control and Operational Risk Evaluation (CORE) framework across the Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB)
- Create and manage project plans, scorecards and action item/issue list
- Manage specific CORE deliverables/ workstreams to completion
- Produce metrics and status reports reflecting progress for Corporate O&C and Senior Management
- Partner and manage relationship with Business and Operations Control Managers and Regional Control Officers within CIB to ensure progress
- Gain an understanding of the CORE application, the components of an RCSA and seek to become a subject matter expert to provide guidance and input into the development of strategy
- Provide on-going communication to key stakeholders and channels of escalation as required.
- Self-starter who is able to work in a fast paced, results driven environment
- Excellent communications skills as the role will have global exposure, accountability and responsibility.
- Strong interpersonal skills, exceptional relationship building and influencing skills and ability to effectively partner with all levels of management across numerous teams to help drive the control agenda
- Demonstrated effective problem solving and decision-making skills. The candidate must be able to identify issues, seek solutions and gain consensus regarding outcome.
- Proven experience in managing global implementation programs and forming a new team
- Excellent multitasking and adaptable to shifting priorities
- Ability to demonstrate personal initiative, ownership and accountability
- Flexibility and capability of engaging across diverse functions, locations and businesses
- Experience with Risk and Control Self Assessments (RCSAs) or Control Self Assessments (CSAs)
- Audit, internal control or operational risk experience
- Knowledge of products and services associated with CIB line of businesses which are utilized by external customers.