|Job Type:||Full Time|
The SWIFT Infrastructure team provides a firm-wide global utility acting as a single window for processing SWIFT messages. We sit at the edge of the network and considered the “postman” routing inbound messages to the appropriate lines of business and routing outgoing messages to the SWIFT network and tracking for successful delivery of all messages.
The SWIFT Client Onboarding team supports all interfaces and message routing rules for the SWIFT applications and point of contact for all new and existing global business needs supporting all business SWIFT requirements and interfaces with other JPM systems. The team follows agile principles and consists of System/Automation Analysts, Testers and a Software Engineer resource globally located Tampa, Bournemouth and Mumbai.
You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities:
- Analysis & problem resolution, test planning & execution and defect management/escalation
- Strong communication skills, ability to work within a global remote team & operate in self-supporting manner
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, testing and production implementation.
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals globally throughout the firm.
- Experience using Agile/Scrum methodology and knowledge of Test & Process Automation a plus
- Experience working with UM/MQ and File Transfer products (NDM).
- Experience in using JIRA, ALM, WebMethods Designer to manage workload, testing and defects or similar product.
- Knowledge of Oracle, SQL, Unix and WebMethods,
- Knowledge of SWIFT domain: FIN, FileAct & InterAct services a plus
- Knowledge of application development is a plus
- Knowledge of one or more general purpose programming languages, knowledge and version control a plus.