|Job Type:||Full Time|
Performance Software Engineer
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally
The Wealth Management Technology group is seeking an energetic, intelligent, self-starter in a developer / technology lead role to join the Portfolio Performance Measurement and Client reporting technology team.
This candidate will be a software engineer for the implementation and support of a new global strategic performance platform.
- Working on cutting edge technologies including JAVA frameworks, REST/Web services, R, Pentaho, Oracle and noSQL in an Agile setting
- A scalable global application deployment solution
- Sophisticated application process management and monitoring platforms
- Streamlining integration across issue tracking, version control, deployment and change management technologies
- Full development lifecycle from designing to production bug fixing, enhancements and refactoring
- Communicate advanced technical design and solutions to a technical and non-technical audience
- Work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture & design disciplines
- Ability to analyse requirements and interact directly with business users
- Awareness of cloud, micro-service and container deployment patterns
- Testing, CI & Behaviour Driven Development Skills
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages Java, R
- Experience of Databases and ETL tools
- Knowledge of R or Python with machine learning & Data Tables is a big plus
- Knowledge of messaging brokers such as Qpid/MQ/Kafka/RabbitMQ
- Knowledge of Big Data/NoSql solutions is beneficial
- Knowledge of financial performance calculations including calculating benchmark blends
Our Asset and Wealth Management division is driven by innovators like you who are driven to create technology solutions that make us work more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It's our mission to efficiently take care of our clients' wealth, helping them get, and remain properly invested. Across 27 cities, our team of 4,600 agile technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co. you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.58B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry but also change the world.
At JP Morgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Same Description for Internal and External