|Location:||Greater London, Greater London|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for a Product Owner to manage our newly created Marketing Engineering team on a Fixed Term Basis.
Our job is to enable the delivery of magical customer experiences for King’s 270 million players across the globe throughout our network of games. Want to be a part of it?
YOUR ROLE WITHIN OUR KINGDOM
This is an opportunity to join a highly valued and dynamic team that supports the Marketing organization with amplifying content through web-based technologies in-game. The Marketing Engineering team is uniquely positioned at the intersection of the business, technology, data and games with the goal driving innovation in Marketing.
As a product owner in the Marketing Engineering team, you will play a key role in shaping the future usage of web technologies for Marketing activities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the team’s roadmap and backlog and apply strategic perspective to refine the backlog so the team always knows what to work on and when
- Continuously collaborating with marketing shareholders to understand needs and priorities
- Defining, tracking and acting on product performance metrics
- Working side by side with members of Marketing and Technology to formulate, validate and update the product strategy
- Manage stakeholder expectations and reporting
- Continuously work to raise the visibility of the work of the team
- Collaborates with other teams, both inside and outside of marketing, to help the team effectively align initiatives and collaborate with others
- Build up a documentation library, incl. test learnings, processes
- Experience as a product owner / product manager within a relevant tech sector
- Good understanding of Agile Software Development best practices
- A self-starter who is willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Demonstrable ability to work in a dynamic environment with high ambiguity
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to build relationships internally and externally across all levels
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid-core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.