|Job Type:||Full Time|
Executive Assistant – Strategy & Support Functions
Are you motivated by organising and prioritising the time and resources of a global leadership team?
Do you have the commitment, confidence and drive to formulate creative administrative solutions?
Join our innovative Group Strategy & Business Development Team
We operate at the heart of the strategic direction of our business. Our team is responsible for managing, planning and integrating the organization's efforts to achieve growth through strategic business development initiatives, both organic and inorganic across our entire portfolio. The Strategy & Business Development team will spearhead the transformation of Baker Hughes to becoming an Energy Technology company and define how we will contribute to the Energy Transition.
Partner with the best
As an Executive Assistant, you will be supporting multiple executives in the Baker Hughes Strategy & Business Development Team. You will manage the day-to-day functions of our office to ensure flawless operations and will play an integral role in ensuring the success of our team through effective organization, prioritization and a hands-on approach.
As an Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the flow of information, organizing appointments and maintaining up-to-date calendars to ensure effective prioritization of tasks
- Coordinating logistics for meetings, conferences, events, domestic and international travel arrangements to maximize time, efficiency and value
- Managing purchase requisitions and vendor payments in support of strategic activities and processing of monthly corporate expenses
- Preparing of reports, correspondence and presentations to provide exceptional and professional documentation for our function and stakeholders
- Maintain discrete coordination of sensitive, legally privileged company and personal executive information to ensure confidentiality
- Maintain an efficient system of distribution lists and organisational charts to ensure efficient generation of correspondence and communication
- Using judgment to prioritise effectively in matters of a routine and non-routine nature to maximise and conserve executive’s time
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have solid, professional experience providing executive-level support in a fast-paced organization across varying time zones
- Be highly organized, detail-oriented and discreet and be able to exercise tact and diplomacy
- Display excellent communications skills, with an ability to engage and interact with senior global leaders
- Show the ability to multi-task effectively and balance priorities in an ever changing, fast-moving, time-sensitive environment
- Have strong numerical, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to draft clear and concise communication
- Demonstrate project management skills to plan and deliver on established tactical and strategic goals
- Demonstrate an excellent aptitude for building productive relationships with internal teams and key stakeholders
- Show expertise within the MS Office suite
- Be able to occasionally work early, late or weekend hours for special projects or events
- Display a high value for integrity, kindness and a sense of humour
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.