|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
Microsoft Consulting Services (MCS) helps Microsoft customers around the world get the best outcomes from their investments in the latest Microsoft cloud technologies. We focus on empowering customers on their digital journey, from envisioning new possibilities to delivering solutions that result in targeted business outcomes and a great customer experience.
The focus of the MCS Solutions Strategy Manager role is to execute the MCS Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy for Western Europe, driving targeted, intentional pipeline.
- Solution Area Focus: Azure, Security, Data &AI
- Plan & Execute as One Microsoft: Build and execute the Western Europe MCS Go-To-Market strategy across 12 Subsidiaries, adding value to Sales planning processes by positioning the most appropriate GTM resources.
- Drive Pipeline Quality & Velocity: Triage Leads for quality & maintain 4 quarter rolling Sales pipeline by executing planned demand generation activities & leveraging insights from pipeline analysis to recommend tactics to close pipeline gaps.
- Drive Customer Outcomes & Consumption: Advise Sales on how to leverage the most appropriate MCS Digital Transformation & Modernization Sales Motions to enable Consumption.
- Define and implement plans and tools that programmatically support Sales Motions.
Key Experience, Skills, Knowledge & Education Required:
- 5+ years of Enterprise customer experience, executing recognized sales business development methods in the technology industry.
- Track record of executing targeted, intentional pipeline demand generation activities.
- Ability to influence without authority.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity & uncertainty.
- Analytical skills used to facilitate data-driven prioritization.
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written) in English.
- Bachelor’s Degree - relevant fields of study include Marketing, Business, Information Technology, Computer Science.
- Consulting or Sales experience (combined with industry specific knowledge) is an advantage.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.