|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a User Experience Designer in our Chief Technology Office Product Experience team, you will join a team focused on creating a best in class experience for our community of over 50k technologists. You will lead the planning and execution of multiple projects with Product and Engineering teams across the Chief Technology Office to design elegant user interfaces that are intuitive, usable and beautiful.
As technologist users have inherently complex needs, we are looking for hands on and passionate technologists that will thrive in our innovative, collaborative and delivery focused environment to work in complex domains on exciting new challenges.
- Research, design, prototype user-centric designs with rapid testing and iteration
- Support Software Engineers and Product teams to evolve designs during implementation and understand how designs translate to implementation
- Design and innovate solution within our Product areas like Artificial Intelligence model creation, Data Design, IT Service Management, DevOps and Continuous Integration
- Understand and apply accessibility to designs
- Communicatie designs and articulate the value of UX and the rationale behind your research process and design decisions
- Bachelor’s in UX/HCI or related field or equivalent experience, 5+yrs of UX Design experience
- Established Design process/skills/methods such as workshop facilitation, research and prototyping with UX software (ie Sketch, Invision or similar)
- A strong UX portfolio with elements of case study
- Creative problem solver who can transform ideas into a final product
- Collaborates with agile methodologies and design thinking approaches
- Excellent stakeholder management, influence and partnership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively present clearly
- Passion and enthusiasm for the field of design and acts as an advocate of great user experiences
- Optional experience in Data visualization, Graphic Design, Web Design/Development, or writing
About the Chief Technology Office: The Chief Technology Office relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will improve the experience of our technologists across all our lines of business around the globe. You’ll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs.