Last updated 1 hours ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
JPMorgan Chase has undertaken an aggressive digital transformation strategy, and is investing in innovative ways to attract customers, deepen customer engagement and drive increased satisfaction through delightful interactions with digital products and experiences. We strive to transform customer experiences, simplify the ways we do business and tirelessly drive toward product excellence. Our team is at the heart of driving this transformation, focused on developing innovative offerings that put the customer at the centre. JP Morgan are seeking a UX (user experience) researcher to join a busy team of researchers, designers and product managers & engineers to help understand user needs and inform Product & Design. You’ll play a critical role in creating useful, usable, and delightful products. You’ll work with stakeholders across functions and levels and have impact at all stages of design and product development. You’ll explore user behaviours and motivations by conducting primary research such as field studies, interviews, diary studies, participatory workshops, ethnography, surveys, usability testing, and working closely with teams analysing behavioural/app data. Key responsibilities: -
- Work closely with Marketing, Content, Design and Product management teams to identify research topics
- Work with Designers, Product Managers, and other Researchers to prioritise research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Input in to the research plan and overall user research strategy and methods
- Manage and conduct user research, user testing, and concept development
- Conduct independent research on multiple aspects of products and experiences
- Collect and analyse user behaviour through lab studies, field visits, ethnography, surveys, benchmark studies, customer data and experimentation (e.g. A/B testing).
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and inperson presentations. Key Skills required: -
- Experience planning and conducting user research
- Experience as a UX research specialist or similar role
- Comfort launching and iterating quickly and using data Comfort moderating user sessions/interviewing users Passion for championing the customer/user
- In-depth understanding of UX, UI, design
- Experience with user-centered design methodologies
- Working knowledge of quantitative data and behavioural analysis
- Critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills