|Job Type:||Full Time|
J.P. Morgan is a Top 2 Global Custodian, with $25 trillion of Assets under Custody providing safekeeping and asset servicing solutions to Asset Managers, Asser Owners, Banks and Alternative Funds in 98 markets.
The Global Custody Product Management function is global, with regional management across EMEA, Americas and APAC. The successful candidate will join the Global Custody Product leadership team, responsible for the end to end ownership of business delivery, product strategy, P&L, and governance of the Custody business.
We are seeking an execution focused professional with proven leadership experience within Financial Services.
The successful candidate will lead the data and analytics strategy for the Product, using data and innovative technologies to drive the cost to serve of the business, identify opportunities to improve efficiency, increase revenue, optimize the operating model and risk framework and create value added data driven Products for our Clients.
- Own and manage the product data architecture ensuring that Securities Services Data and Platform Strategies are aligned with Custody’s strategy and business priorities
- Drive data programs across the organization that develops our muscle in Data Governance, Data Quality, and Innovative Technologies
- Design and implement strategies that will achieve growth and productivity through process automation, ML/AI and analytics
- Enable effective working relationship with business and technology partners including Enterprise Data & Analytics, Technology, Product Development and other strategic partners
- Own and manage the cost to serve (CtS) for the business driving improvements across our agent network, operations and service delivery teams as well improving other direct expenses
- Ensure data, platform and analytical tools are integrated globally across the custody product management organisation
- Design and deliver value adding data products and solutions for our Clients
- Acquire a deep understanding of Custody related data and system flows to facilitate a data driven business strategy
- Strong leadership identity, strategic thinker, results oriented and innovation mind-set
- Proven execution skills with the ability to operate in a matrix team structur
- Stay abreast of market and competitor changes and trends across Clients and the Industry Sector
- Understanding of data architectures, trade lifecycles, and systems flows
- Proven record in delivering strategic and tactical solutions aligned with business strategies
- Excellent communication skills, able to present, influence and partner with senior stakeholders across the organisation