|Job Type:||Full Time|
End DateSunday 28 February 2021
Salary Range£25,245 - £28,050
Agile Working OptionsOther Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description SummaryAn exciting opportunity has arisen within Network Technology Commercial Management team as a Commercial Assistant. The Commercial Assistant will support the management of the supplier relationship on a day to day basis and covering all commercial aspects of the agreement.
▪ To contribute to contract renewals and change notes within the Network Technology budget, ensuring internal areas and external suppliers are engaged as appropriate and all to be completed within contract milestones and CMU Governance.
▪ Help drive the identification and monitoring of cost reduction initiatives and savings opportunities in conjunction with the Network Technology technical platforms
▪ Operational supplier management of the network service providers and vendors including service performance, projects, security and risk.
▪ Contribute to supplier service improvement initiatives and ensure they are produced, proactively and delivered.
▪ Building robust relationships with key areas including Network Platform Leads, IT Sourcing, Finance, Supplier Management, Cost Management, CIO and Third Party Vendors.
▪ Working closely with Supplier Management and Group Sourcing on Network Technology Supplier performance and ensuring supplier compliance to LBG policies.
▪ Ensure delivery of relevant MI and reporting is accurate and audience-appropriate.
▪ Carries out prescribed internal client management activities and provides support to others by following existing procedures.
▪ Develops personal capabilities using existing formal and informal training opportunities.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.