|Job Type:||Full Time|
Reporting directly to the Unit Management Accountant but also supporting the portfolio leads.
You will be responsible for;
* Ensuring Group Financial Internal controls are in place and being adhered to, instigating corrective actions or advising on additional controls as required.
* Assisting the Unit Management Accountant with month end at a project level as well as the production and analysis of the monthly management accounts pack.
* Supporting the Unit Management Accountant with forecasting and budgeting throughout the year as and when required.
* Supporting the portfolio managers, project managers and project principles with project and portfolio finance, proposal finance, budgets and forecasting.
* Oversea the finances for the unit's international projects.
* Responsible for financial data integrity, accuracy and completeness with ongoing reviews of various reports and data
* Responsible for various financial accounts tasks to include cost model reviews, expenses audit, salary variance analysis
* Willing to learn and support other team members in sales and purchase ledger
To be considered for this role you will require the following skills, qualifications and experience;
* Qualified/part qualified CIMA/ACCA
* Have experience of implementing controls, financial systems and procedures
* Have strong communication skills both written and verbal
* Have excellent attention to detail
* Have experience in budgeting and forecasting
* Competent in Excel
One of the largest employee-owned companies in the world, Mott MacDonald is a multisector consultancy providing engineering, management, and development services on projects in 150 countries.
With over 16,000 of the best people working on a diverse range of challenges, we're helping our clients deliver sustainable infrastructure and development solutions. We have a collegiate and collaborative culture which values equality and diversity, and we take proactive steps to create an inclusive workplace. Together, we are opening opportunities with connected thinking.
Equality, diversity and inclusion:
Equality, diversity, and inclusion (EDI) are at the heart of our organisation. We promote equal opportunities and have several initiatives to create an inclusive workplace culture; Our dedicated inclusive recruitment page provides more information on our efforts and recognitions.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview, please contact us at email@example.com and we will talk to you about how we can assist.
At Mott MacDonald, we support our staff to create work-life balance which works for them and welcome candidates looking for career flexibility. We are open to discussing flexible working at interview stage.
We can offer:
* Pension matched up to 7%
* Competitive annual leave and the option to purchase additional annual leave
* An annual professional institution subscription
* Life insurance
* Enhanced parental leave
* Annual company performance bonus scheme - Subject to company performance
* Flexible benefits scheme to suit you, including cycle to work & Interest free season ticket loans etc.