|Job Type:||Full Time|
This role will be responsible for business analysis, requirements gathering and implementation of process change and system enhancement.
There will also be the opportunity to perform Team Leader/Deputy responsibilities to support current management structure.
- Data analysis
- Business analysis
- Requirements gathering
- CEM representation in larger scale, centrally managed projects
- Driving and delivering process change
- Status reporting – core team and senior management
- Vendor liaison
- Risk & Control management
- Liaising with other project teams and technology groups to ensure projects run to schedule
- Generation of Weekly/Monthly MIS for management consumption
- Experience in a Business Analysis and Testing role
- Investment Banking/Financial Services background, including FX, FX Options, Rates products an advantage
- Experience of Financial Regulations an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Team leader exposure an advantage
The role provides good exposure to:
- Project Management - Will be able to demonstrate organisational skill and presentation to deliver short-term project goals and provide regular updates to target audience, both internally and to a larger audience.
- Process Improvement - Work with the team to perform deep dive analysis on regulatory data and trade volumes to understand issues (both systemic and human in nature), work through solutions, understand impact, develop tactical solution and follow up with technology on strategic implementation.
- Risk & Controls - Demonstrate and eye for detail and to understand impact of regulatory breaches. Review existing issues and prioritise these against regulator and internal deadlines. Understand current control regime and business impact on ineffective controls.
- MIS, Analytics and Business Management - Preparation of internal and external (regulator) data and metrics. Delivery of personal 'one pagers' to show individual progress on key task and themes.