|Job Type:||Full Time|
CIB Agency Securities Lending provides a complete range of lending products that provide clients with opportunities to gain incremental income on their assets.
The opportunity is to join the Product Team within the Agency Securities Lending business.
The successful candidate will have the following key responsibilities:
- Lead the implementation of collateral schedules partnering with senior business managers including trading desks, risk, legal and compliance, for a range of multiple Triparty managers & borrowers, including on-going relationship management / change management with triparty agents.
- Escalate & investigate of collateral eligibility issues providing detail explanations to functional/business partners
- Be able to effectively lead opportunity assessments and other internal approval processes (including change management approvals) for new products.
- Oversee the development and execution of new initiatives including business case, defining solutions, coordination of business requirements with our technology partners and work with legal teams to create the required documentation.
- Promote the development to the sales, client teams and create client materials when required.
- Provide product specialist support to product development, client facing, legal, compliance and operations teams in order to support program change, product development initiatives and onboarding for clients, markets and trade opportunities.
- Knowledge and prior experience of the securities lending product
- Proven track record in product management, project management and delivery
- Execellent communication skills and the ability to produce high quality written materials.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, and ability to work with management at all levels
- Self starter with ability to multi task, work effectively as a team and independently, to strict deadlines
- Strong problem solving skills; must be able to propose solutions and recommendations and think creatively and ‘out of the box’
- Apply strong project management disciplines including excellent attention to detail & record keeping controls