|Job Type:||Full Time|
Project Engineering Manager
Do you enjoy being part of team that provides high-quality project delivery for our customers?
Do you enjoy taking ownership of projects to ensure success?
Join a team that delivers essential projects
As a global team, we design and deliver subsea production systems to control and monitor oil and gas extraction. Innovating in the energy industry, our subsea and surface pressure capabilities are industry-leading.
Partner with the best
As a Project Engineering Manager for the Controls group you will provide Technical Project Delivery across both requisition and NPI projects.The role provides a critical linkage between Engineering, Projects and Product Management.
As a Project Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership on assigned projects to ensure financial and contractual execution through established company procedures
- Delivering professional, high quality results to customers (Internal and external)
- Supporting project proposal development including scope definition, configuration,implementation, tracking and control of projects
- Leading engineering plan creation with engineering discipline managers and gain formal acceptance
- Estimating budgets and track costs of projects, and is accountable for meeting project budget targets
- Leading multi-disciplinary project team including coaching and technical direction to meet project deliverables
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Science based discipline or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Demonstrate the ability to build trusted relationships with customers
- Be a self-starter, proactively taking the initiative to solving problems and providing resolutions
- Have experience in project engineering management or project leadership position
- Have aptitude for learning new technology, techniques, methods and principles
- Have practical knowledge of NPI and project requisition processes
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Please discuss your preferred working arrangements with your recruiter during the process
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.