|Job Type:||Full Time|
You will responsible for building and leading a global team of SRE Engineers who would manage the end to end infrastructure for the asset management reengineering program. You will focus on optimizing systems, building infrastructure, and reducing work through automation. Onboarding to public cloud is a major focus for the organization and the SRE lead will play a critical role in the cloud adoption.
- Proven track record of managing large, complex platforms.
- Proficiency in one or more technology domains, must be a cross-domain expert able to solve complex and mission critical problems within a business or across the firm. Preference for experience in Java/Spring.
- Working knowledge of infrastructure components (e.g. routers, load balancers, cloud products, container systems, compute, storage, and networks)
- Experience utilizing and optimizing an enterprise level messaging platform such as Kafka is a strong plus
- SQL/NoSQL database experience
- Excellent debugging and trouble shooting skills
- Knowledge of automation tooling for CI/CD delivery
- Experience of Agile/Scrum methodology working in collaborative teams
- Knowledge of financial products & trade flows
- Experience with managing cloud-based platforms. AWS experience would be a plus.
- Experience on IaC (Infrastructure as Code) in AWS platform
- Experience on Terraform & CloudFormation