|Job Type:||Full Time|
You will be tasked with setting up and running a cross workstream test engineering team for the transformation program. Testing team under your leadership would develop and maintain the end to testing framework (behavior driven, performance testing, regression testing etc) for the program. This team would also be responsible for setting up the testing standards for development teams (50+ developers) to follow during their development process. You'll facilitate the implementation of manual and automated test scripts, and develop, coordinate, communicate and enforce testing schedules and critical deliverables. In addition to technical skills and testing methodologies, strong influencing and collaboration skills would be key to your success in this role.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Knowledge of financial products & trade flows
- Strong technical fundamentals in one or more of the modern programming languages. Preference for experience in Java/Spring
- Proven track record of leading and/or playing senior role in formulating and implementing test strategy for large projects
- An ability to identify design- or distribution-related quality issues, based on a deep understanding of application architecture
- Advanced knowledge of software lifecycles and testing automation, including how to put the latter to efficient use
- Experience with Cucumber testing for regression testing
- Experience with Selenium, GIT, and Jenkins preferred
- Experience with BDD and TDD software development paradigms
- Working proficiency of smoke, unit, regression and performance testing
- Experience with databases either SQL/Stored Procedures on DB2 or Oracle, or NO SQL DB like Cassandra or MongoDB.