|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
We seek Developers who are highly motivated with a track record of success. In addition, you will have:
- Experience in building high-performance latency-sensitive back-end applications.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Java 8+, with excellent core understanding
- Strong experience in building concurrent / multi-threaded software in Java
- Strong experience in Object Orientated design.
- Strong computer science foundations.
- A clear understanding of messaging technologies, including HTTP and message buses.
- Experience in running, maintaining, and troubleshooting software deployed to Linux
- Experience in full software development lifecycle with agile methodologies.
- Experience in test driven development using modern source control and continuous integration.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational ability, time and project management skills to juggle many priorities
Ideally, you would also have:
- Experience in forex (FX), options, emerging markets, commodities, or rates products
- Experience developing web-based applications, preferably with large user bases
- Experience with the following tools & technologies
o ActiveMQ / ZeroMQ / Tibco / MQ / similar
o TCP / UDP