|Job Type:||Full Time|
This is a new role in our Digital Subscriptions team, working alongside the Head of Optimisation and Conversion to deliver a registrant engagement and conversion strategy that will grow our Monthly Active Registrant base and hit our Registrant conversion targets.
The nature of our industry means life at the Telegraph Media Group is fast-paced, demanding, and interesting. We also want it to be rewarding for everyone who works here. From dynamic working opportunities, medical cover, and equal parental pay (six months fully paid for mothers and fathers), to life assurance, and season ticket loans, you can choose from a range of flexible benefits, designed to support your lifestyle and help you achieve a healthy work-life balance.
Training and development
With support from your manager and colleagues, you’ll also have access to a variety of training and development opportunities through The Academy. Covering a range of personal and professional skills, our courses enable you to develop an enjoyable and rewarding career.
Our commitment to inclusion
We want you to feel you belong here and welcome candidates from all backgrounds.
We have a number of internal networks that are totally inclusive and open for anyone to join. These include internal inclusion networks covering employees from ethnic minority backgrounds, working families, LGBTQ+, disabilities and long-term conditions, gender, wellbeing, and women in tech.
Your wellbeing is paramount, so we have trained over 100 Mental Health First Aiders in the last two years to help support our employees. We’ve also signed the Tech Talent Charter, and are committed to driving greater inclusion and diversity in tech.
- Audience identification, definition, segmentation for engagement and conversion
- Understanding and mapping our key registrant journeys on O&O platforms
- Meeting objectives / KPIs for specific Registrant audiences at different stages of the customer journey
- Recommendation for the creation and delivery of messaging and channel strategies across owned and paid media
- Delivering against new subscriber and registrant growth targets, plus registrant engagement metrics.
- Working with analytics teams to create reporting frameworks and to produce the required BI for specific metrics.
- Managing, mentoring, and developing the Senior Registrant and Engagement Executive
- Working closely with the Acquisition Marketing team to advise on the source of quality registrants in order for them to refine their Registrant Acquisition strategy
- Working closely with the Brand Marketing team to be aware of Registrant Acquisition campaigns in order to tailor onboarding and Registrant Engagement comms.
- Knowledge of paid content models.
- Previous experience in a subscriptions business would be beneficial
- Experience in delivering engagement and conversion strategies.
- Skilled in developing audience segmentation, creative and messaging strategies
- Ability to utilise paid offline channels to drive engagement
- An understanding of MVT approaches and relevant marketing technologies.
- Demonstrable experience of using data to drive decision making.
- An analytical mind with a focus on delivering ROI.
- Innovative thinker and a strong communicator and collaborator
- Ability to deliver day to day, while planning for the future
- Confidence in delivering creative ideas and innovative campaigns
The Telegraph’s goal is to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace and we are committed to building a team that reflects a wide variety of skills, perspectives, and backgrounds.
We are an equal opportunities employer, hiring solely on merit and business need. We encourage applications regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, and disability. If you require reasonable adjustments in any recruitment process with us, please make us aware.
For more information on our purpose, beliefs, and people values, please visit our website.