Senior UX Manager – Customer Experience - Global Commercial Banking - 0000F4A3
Some careers offer brighter prospects than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Commercial Banking serves millions of businesses ranging from small, to large corporates, providing commercial customers with a full range of banking services including Global Trade and Receivables Finance, RMB solutions, multi-currency business accounts, payments and cash management, and wealth management and insurance, as well as a comprehensive range of financing solutions. With dedicated Relationship Managers and Product Specialists providing local support and advice in over 60 countries and territories, HSBC helps connect customers to opportunities.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Senior UX Manager – Customer Experience
We are recruiting a Senior UX Manager to join a forward-thinking, creative, dynamic team to help us deliver an exceptional Customer Experience for our Corporate customers globally.
Our customers want to focus on building and growing their businesses – and we want to support them in doing that by removing their financial stresses. This means that our experience vision is to both strengthen our customers’ finances and reduce the emotional strains they feel. We’re excited to bring together the emotional and financial side of banking to make a difference for our customers and our company.
To support our customer experience vision, we’re changing the way we think and work across the Global Corporate Bank (GCMB). Our Customer Experience team has been established to be a front-runner in our business to both deliver material improvements for our customers and colleagues, while also transforming GCMB to be a customer-led organisation. As part of CX, our team of UX Managers support these goals by helping our business to fundamentally change the way we create and deliver solutions.
Quite simply put, our mission in CX is to embed Design Thinking into our company’s DNA. We’re continuing to build our team with people that are motivated by the challenge to improve the way we problem-solve and make an impact for our customers and colleagues. More specifically, our team is growing with wonderful people that have strong UX, Service Design, Design Research (and more) capabilities and expertise, as well as a passion for building teams and embedding human-centric design systemically. With your help, we’ll scale this way of working and enable our company to not only achieve our customer vision, but also continuously evolve to meet our customers’ changing needs globally. This unique opportunity to make an impact around the world is just starting and it’s a great time to join and help strengthen our team.
The role of Senior UX Manager is a key position responsible for helping to lead and drive the implementation of the Customer Experience vision across CMB, whilst also growing our people and ways of working. This role provides an opportunity to work across cross-functional teams globally and to influence the direction of our business and senior leaders. In short, you can have a direct impact on shaping and delivering key experiences for millions of customers and thousands of colleagues around the world. This role will be reporting into the UX Lead.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Being the voice of the customer at all times;
- Helping to shape seamless UX solutions that embed Design Thinking into the way our business creates value - consistently and at scale - alongside the Head of Customer Experience;
- Inspiring and mentoring the wider CMB team to build and evolve our Design Thinking mindset, tools and techniques, including facilitating and leading interactive Design Thinking sessions as a delivery lead or co-facilitator;
- Building, maintaining and leveraging relationships across the bank to generate awareness and support of the CX agenda
- Ensuring that delivery adheres to established design standards, as well as looking for new opportunities to challenge and evolve our thinking;
- Support the planning, development and execution of user research to inform design decisions;
- Ensuring the latest trends in digital behaviour and design are understood and utilised within the day-to-day project delivery, as well as when making key decisions
- Translating requests into briefs (problems and hypotheses to solve) that are both clear and motivating for the team and stakeholders;