Digital Analytics Manager - Global Commercial Banking - 0000F44X
Some careers offer brighter prospects than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Commercial Banking serves millions of businesses ranging from small, to large corporates, providing commercial customers with a full range of banking services including Global Trade and Receivables Finance, RMB solutions, multi-currency business accounts, payments and cash management, and wealth management and insurance, as well as a comprehensive range of financing solutions. With dedicated Relationship Managers and Product Specialists providing local support and advice in over 60 countries and territories, HSBC helps connect customers to opportunities.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Digital Analytics Manager - Global Commercial Banking
The CMB CX team is increasing its capability to generate actionable insights based on customers’ and colleagues’ engagement with CMB and GBM transactional sites and mobile apps. The CMB CX team is Design Thinking-led and a key focus is delivering ease and transparency for customers and colleagues within their online experiences. Within CMB CX the Digital Analytics team is responsible for ensuring that the 3rd party analytics solutions are deployed effectively meeting HSBC’s global standards it has designed and maintained, and surfaces insights from multiple to data sources to allow remediation of visitor experience pain points. The team is able to use these insights to continuously test, learn and co-create solutions with visitors, ensuring that we’re addressing the highest priorities that are causing friction and regularly delivering valuable solutions.
CMB CX puts the customer and colleague front and centre and we embed and scale Design-led practices. We work with teams to design and deliver solutions that create value for the business and our customers and colleagues by being design-led.
Working within a team but also demonstrating strong self-starter behaviours, the role holder will focus on supporting the CMB SBI transformational programmes, including Onboarding KYC, GLCM, Trade Transformation, Frontline EcoSystem, Sustainability and Smartserve. With a strong pivot towards Digital channel engagement, the role holder will:
In this role, you will:
- Champion the effective measurement of customer experience and engagement through the Digital channels using tools such as Tealium IQ, Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target.
- Promote Digital measurement and analytical best practice to deliver the commercial plans for the Digital channels across the SBI’s
- Work with Business and IT colleagues to ensure 3rd party digital data solutions which support measurement of agreed success criteria and are successfully deployed meeting HSBC’s global standards
- Design and build dashboards and reports which report on success criteria agreed with the Business
- Surface actionable insights regarding visitor pain points including broken journeys using digital data solutions for remedial action
- Support communication of opportunities across regions and supporting colleagues in the co-ordination and implementation of changes to Digital customer experience and functionality
- Contribute to the definition and cascading of HSBC’s global Digital Analytics standards
- Cascade and knowledge transfer 3rd party analytics solutions and the CMB CX team’s processes best practice to allow colleagues to become more self-sufficient in solution deployment, measurement and insight generation.
- Drive a culture of engineered performance based upon a foundation of excellent knowledge management
- The role holder will work with Product and Platform owners, Business Analysts, Project Managers, Service Designers, UI/UX Designers and IT Developers on large, complex Programmes. The role holder will have the ability to confidently engage with both technical and non-technical colleagues to achieve common goals.