Role Title: Head of Pensions Administration
Business: HSBC Retirement Services Ltd (HRSL)
We are looking for applications from suitably experience pension administration manager who can take a lead role in the oversight, development and management of the administration of the Master Trust.
The administration will be outsourced and as such a large part of the role is ensuring service levels are met, reporting and risk management, due diligence, regulatory documents are appropriately drafted and participation in stakeholder meetings as appropriate.
You will be part of a dynamic team developing a market leading proposition.
The role us UK based.
- Deliver pensions administration services to clients within the HSBC Master Trust, managing third parties and delivery against their SLAs.
- Streamline processes and procedures, dealing with client queries and resolving issues as they arise.
- Lead innovation and ongoing development.
- You will be managing administration service providers as well as managing projects to ensure all deadlines and budgets are met.
- You will be managing the relationship with the external service providers to ensure compliance with SLAs and value for member on behalf of the trustee board.
- You will be representing the Master Trust at external events and in the market to promote the service.
Customers / Stakeholders
- Liase with the administration service providers and Trustees to ensure the service is best in class and good value for members. Help Trustees fulfil their fiduciary duties and uphold HSBC service standards.
- Internal HSBC Third Party Oversight, Risk, Operations and HRSL COO. Ensuring all standards are met
Leadership & Teamwork
- Provide leadership to the team in regard to administration and innovation. Driving excellence for the service and continuing development.
- Work with the wider HRSL and HSBC teams to develop the Master Trust proposition, as administration is central to the service and integration of the other offerings.
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Ensure review of service provider in line with Trustee requirements, market best practice and regulatory requirements
- Create and uphold service levels with administrators
- Review and check the ongoing administration and service levels of providers reporting back to the HRSL and the Trustees appropriately
- Suggest operational changes and efficiencies
- Stakeholder management combining the needs of the Trustees with the HSBC processes
- Sustaining operation excellence in line with stakeholder expectations, best in class and regulatory code
- Development of administration services in line with member needs and digital platform
- To be agreed with in line with COO dependent on final contracts with service providers
- Adheres to processes and controls to identify and mitigate risks and ensures timely escalation of control issues and reputation risks.
- Demonstrates leadership on regulatory and compliance matters. Maintains awareness of risk and minimizes the likelihood of it occurring through its identification, assessment, mitigation and control